|Version 17 (modified by andyzzz, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to OpenMCL's Trac page!
The contents of this site are managed by Trac, which describes itself as "a minimalistic approach to web-based management of software projects, whose goal is to simplify effective tracking and handling of software issues, enhancements and overall progress." Towards this end, Trac provides a bug tracking system, an interface to OpenMCL's subversion repository, and a unifying Wiki framework.
As it's configured, this Trac instance allows anyone to view Wiki pages, to search for and view "tickets" (bug reports and feature requests), and to browse the OpenMCL source repository. Registered users can add and modify Wiki pages and tickets. (Requiring that users register before modifying content here is intended to discourage spam.)
All Wiki pages are editable. This means that you can (after logging in) modify the contents of any Wiki page simply by using your web browser. Simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
TracGuide provides general documentation on the use of Trac's features.
- Getting Around in MCL - quick tips for working with OpenMCL's toplevel.
- OpenMCL Hints -- Tips and Tricks from OpenMCL Experts (and wanna-be's).
- Building Large Projects -- How to construct software consisting of multiple Lisp source files.
Orient Yourself to OpenMCL Culture
- The History of OpenMCL
- People in the OpenMCL community
- OpenMCL Projects -- Projects using OpenMCL
- OpenMCL Software -- Software successfully built using OpenMCL
- ToDo -- Things that need to be done, should be done, someone's doing, or someone should be doing
- Successful Lisp Translations
- OpenMCL FFI -- Working with external libraries
- Cocoa Bridge -- Create Rich User Interfaces with the Cocoa Bridge
- OpenMCL Internals -- Learn the magic behind the scenes
- How Fast Are We compared to other Lisps?
Learn About Trac
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.