|Version 11 (modified by joswig, 8 years ago) (diff)|
A to-do list for OpenMCL. If things that you'd like to see done (or do) aren't listed here, please add a link to discuss them.
- Complete the Integrated Development Environment
- Port to IA-32
- Port to ARM-based OS X -- computers like the iPhone or the iPod touch could have a Clozure CL runtime
- Application Delivery -- How do you distribute an OpenMCL-based application?
- OpenFred (but OpenGL based)
- Fix ASDL-Installable Packages -- There are many ASDL-install-able packages that do not build properly out of the box. Let's fix them!