|Version 1 (modified by bfulgham, 6 years ago)|
Software Successfully Built Using OpenMCL
This is a short list of software known to build successfully with OpenMCL. Also take a look at the wonderful ASDF Systems Summary for additional information on ASDF-installable packages:
- ACL2 - Automated Theorem Prover
- Albert - Documentation Generator (like Doxygen)
- Araneida - The Common Lisp Webserver
- Common Music - Music composition environment.
- GBBopen - Blackboard/community collaboration software.
- GSharp - GSharp is a graphical music notation editor. Requires X11 to be running (to support CLX). A CLOS error will be generated, but if you type :GO it will run properly.
Cannot set (FIND-CLASS 'NUMBER) because type NUMBER is already defined by DEFTYPE while loading the FLEXICHAINS package
- HUNCHENTOOT - Common Lisp Webserver with the COOL NAME.
- LISA - Lisp-based Intelligent Software Agents (an Expert System toolkit).
- LML2 - Lisp Markup Language. A system for dynamic HTML generation.
- Maxima - Legendary Computer Algebra System. (May require a couple of patches).
- Montezuma - Search Engine
- TINAA - Documentation generator.
- TORTA - Disk space check, with FLASH output.
The following libraries are known to build:
- CL-BASE64 - Library for base-64 coding and decoding.
- CL-DIFFLIB - Library to compute differences between text files.
- Chunga - Portable chunked stream library.
- CFFI - CL-FFI
- CLNUPlot - Link to GNU Plot.
- CL+SSL - CL binding to the SSL library (needs a patch on OS X)
- CL-ZEROCONF - Interface to Apple's Bonjour protocol.
- defsystem-compatibility - Compatibility package for various LISP systems.
- flexi-streams - Flex-Streams implementations.
- GAMELIB - A framework for writing games in Common Lisp.
- Gordon - Gordon is a library to produce Flash animation. Install using:
- Ironclad - Cryptography package
- McCLIM - McCLIM GUI Toolkit. Uses CLX.
- URL-Rewrite - URL rewrite library.
- RFC2388 - Implementation of RFC2388 (HTTP POST handler)
- trivial-gray-streams - Gray streams wrapper.
- SALZA - FFI-less Compression Library
- ZIP - ZIP (UNZIP) Library