|Version 6 (modified by bfulgham, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Hints for OpenMCL Users
Add your tricks of the trade here!
- Installing OpenMCL via MacPorts - a quick way to get openmcl onto Mac OS X.
- Installing Emacs via MacPorts - a quick way to get X/Emacs
- Installing Slime - Emacs users will need this :-)
- Hints for using ASDF with OpenMCL - A System Definition Facility, with CPAN-like auto fetching.
- Installing CLX via ASDF - X Windows support, well almost.
- DebugWithOpenmcl - collection of hints for debugging with openmcl