|Version 2 (modified by bfulgham, 7 years ago)|
Hints for OpenMCL Users
Add your tricks of the trade here!
- Installing OpenMCL via MacPorts - a quick way to get openmcl onto Mac OS X.
- InstallingEmacsViaMacPorts - a quick way to get X/Emacs
- InstallingSlime - Emacs users will need this :-)
- HintsForASDFandOpenmcl - A System Definition Facility, with CPAN-like auto fetching.
- InstallingCLXViaASDF - X Windows support, well almost.
- DebugWithOpenmcl - collection of hints for debugging with openmcl